The Office of Strategic Communications provides support and guidance to staff and faculty communicating on issues that cross individual offices, departments and campus constituencies.
The Internal Communications team is available to assist with strategy, coordination and messaging around major university announcements, initiatives, complex issues and more. We look forward to partnering with you to build a more engaged, connected and informed Georgetown University.
Note: Please confer with your relevant campus/office/department communications staff member before engaging the Internal Communications team.
The Internal Communications team helps to source content for, and produce, several university-wide newsletters.
- Blue & Gray
- Blue & Gray is a bi-weekly newsletter that goes out on Thursdays to Georgetown faculty and staff. Content typically includes news stories, events and recent announcements.
- Latest edition: 9/21/23
- Campus Climate Newsletter
- The Campus Climate newsletter is sent monthly and goes out to all Georgetown students from the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity and Affirmative Action (IDEAA).
- Latest edition: 4/26/23
- Green, Blue & Gray
- Green, Blue & Gray is a semesterly newsletter that goes out to the entire Georgetown community. It highlights environment/sustainability stories, activities and ways to get involved, as well as programs and student groups working on these issues directly at Georgetown.
- Latest edition: 9/25/23
- The HR Minute
- The HR Minute is a bi-monthly newsletter that goes out to all Georgetown faculty and staff. Content typically includes information on benefits, wellness, and general HR engagement opportunities.
- Hoya Family Newsletter
- Hoya Family Newsletter is sent bi-weekly on Thursdays, to parents who have opted-in. This includes a message from the VP of Student Affairs, as well as other content relevant to parents.
- Latest edition: 9/14/23
- This Week@Georgetown
- This Week@Georgetown is an events newsletter sent twice-weekly on Sundays and Wednesdays, to Main and Medical students, faculty and staff, and those who have opted-in. This newsletter includes upcoming broad-interest university-sponsored events and lectures.
Events & Social Media
- University Events: Have questions about promoting a university event? Please refer to the Broadcast Event Email page for more information on policies and processes for requesting an event broadcast email invitation.
- Social Media: Do you have questions about sharing content on university social media channels? Please refer to the Social Media page.