The Georgetown University Digital Working Group will be a forum for coordination of the web, mobile, social media and other digital technologies utilized across the university. The group will have the following objectives:
- Learn about current digital initiatives being carried out by UIS and the Office of Strategic Communications as well as other groups across campus.
- Provide feedback and help prioritize different work streams related to digital initiatives.
- Explore and discuss new tools and other innovations that would further the university’s digital initiatives.
- Provost’s Office
- Global Engagement
- Student Affairs
- Campus Ministry
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Service departments, including:
- Auxiliary Business Services
- Financial Affairs